Saturday, January 20, 2007

THIS IS TRUE

A woman was walking down the street when she was accosted by aparticularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked her fora couple of dollars for dinner.The woman took out her bill fold, extracted ten dollars and asked,
"If I give you this money, will you buy some wine with it instead of dinner?""No," I had to stop drinking years ago, the homeless woman replied."Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?" the woman asked"No I don't waste time shopping," the homeless woman said. "I need tospend all my time trying to stay alive.""Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?" the womanasked. "Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless woman.
" I haven't had my hairdone in 20 years!""Well," said the woman, " I'm not going to give you the money."Instead, I'm going to take you out for d inner with my hubby and myself tonight."The homeless Woman was astounded.
"Won't your hubby be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty,and I probably smell pretty disgusting."The woman replied, "That's okay. It's important for him to see what awoman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, andwine."

No comments: